ADA Information Line 800.514.0301 (voice) 800.514.0383 (TTY)
ADA Information Centers 800.949.4232 (will be directed to closest office in your area)
ADA – Overview of the Americans with Disabilities Act ADA&IT Technical Assistance Centers. US Dept of Education – NIDRR. ADA Document Portal. The ADA has the following five titles:
- - Employment (all Title II employers and private employers with 15 or more employees)
- - Public Services (state and local government including public school districts and public transportation)
- - Public Accommodations and Services Operated by Private Entities
- - Telecommunications
- - Miscellaneous Provisions
ADA – Questions and Answers U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division.
ADA – A Guide to Disability Rights Laws U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division. Disability Rights Section.
Employees with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and Environmental Illness – Accommodation and Compliance Series by Job Accommodation Network
IEQ Indoor Environmental Quality Project The US Access Board (The Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board) contracted with the National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS) to establish this Indoor Environmental Quality Project
- IEQ Barriers and Issues (Fragrances)
- IEQ Barriers and Issues (Cleaning Products and Disinfectants)
- IEQ General Recommendations for Smoking, Fragrance, etc.
- IEQ Recommended Actions for Facility Managers and Operations & Maintenance Staff (Cleaning and Disinfecting)
- IEQ Recommended Actions for Facility Managers and Operations & Maintenance Staff (Pest Control)
DISCLAIMER: Neither Cleaner Indoor Air (CIA), the Invisible Disabilities Association (IDA), nor any parties affiliated with CIA or IDA endorse, promote or necessarily agree with any or all information contained within this website, pages, articles, comments, links, etc. Posted links and information does not constitute endorsement of any website, organization, business, product or service. Neither IDA nor any of our affiliates, board members, volunteers etc. can be held responsible for any information, comments or opinions expressed within this site or any linked sites. Data contained in this web site should not be construed as legal, medical or scientific advice. Use your own discretion and seek legal, medical or scientific advice from a professional before taking action or making any changes.
LINK EXCHANGE: If you own a professional website or non-profit organization and would like to exchange links or you would like to suggest a link to your favorite health or scientific organization, please send your request to CIA through our contact page. With a few exceptions, link suggestions to health product sales and treatment sites will not be accepted. CIA and IDA reserves the right to post or not post any links for any reason.