Chris and Andrea Fabry were living a wonderful life with 9 children in a gorgeous home, surrounded by the beauty of Colorado. Yet, the Fabrys could never have been prepared for what was about to happen.
In 2007, they discovered mold in behind a shower, adjacent to their bedroom, then in 2008 they found more under another shower. Each time, they had the mold remediated, but unexplainable, declining health issues continued amongst the kids and even the pets. In October of 2009, they had to evacuate their home and abandon their possessions.
Since that time, the family has been living in Arizona and diligently working on recovery. As a former journalist, Andrea shares their stories, progress and what she learns in order to help others going through the same struggles: Our Health Journey and momsAWARE.
We are elated to announce that Andrea just joined the Cleaner Indoor Air Campaign as a blogger. Welcome, Andrea and thank you for caring about others living with mold injury and other environmental conditions!
Above video from CBN News about the Fabry’s story.
Andrea’s Video for the Invisible Disabilities Association’s campaign, Invisible No More!